Anna Krueger talks about Autism Treatment
Click on the image below to start the video. Lisa Fraser, the host, conducted a series of interviews as a way to give parents access to useful information about autism. You can see the whole series of interviews at insidethespectrum.org.
During the interview, Lisa asks Anna about her work as an online speech language pathologist. Anna provides intensive autism treatment across Canada using Fast ForWord online programs.
Here are some of the questions covered in the interview:
- What do you do as an online speech language pathologist?
- Can you explain what auditory processing is?
- How do your online therapy programs improve auditory processing?
- Why does treatment with Fast ForWord produce huge improvements in kids with autism?
- What are some simple, free ways parents can improve auditory processing in their kids with autism?
- What is your top recommendation for parents who have children with autism?
Dr. Mike Merzenick talks about Autism
Listen to Dr. Merzenick, a world famous neuroscientist, who is a pioneer in research on brain plasticity. He is one of the founding scientists behind Fast ForWord. Children with autism benefit from Fast ForWord in many ways because it changes the brain.