Dyslexia Treatment Software
At Home Summer Reading Program with Fast ForWord Software
Watch the video below to find out how online treatment with Fast ForWord software treats the source of the problems, not just the symptoms.
Dyslexia Treatment Software Service Package for Ages 5 to Adult
- You get unlimited access to a custom protocol of online exercises in a game format. We give you access to clinical programs that are not sold to the public.
- You get weekly progress reports.
- You get unlimited consultation by webcam, phone and email from Anna Krueger, a speech language pathologist and a reading specialist. Talk to a qualified professional no matter where you live.
Fast ForWord At Home Summer Reading Program: Register by June 15, 2017
Try Fast ForWord this summer! Sign up for our at home reading program, taking place in July and August 2017. We usually start with a 6 to 12 month contract. We are able to offer a two month special because of a promotional by the company that created Fast ForWord software.
Special: Regular contracts are $1500 to $3000 and require 6 to 12 months. Gain unlimited access to a customized treatment protocol this summer for only $500!
Common Funding Sources
- Extended health insurance from an employee benefits plan. Check if you have coverage for speech language pathology services.
- Tax deductible as a medical expense
Programs for Primary Students
Young children enjoy playing games to improve their reading skills:
- Minimum of 30 minutes a day.
- Improve phonemic awareness and language comprehension.
- Programs: Fast ForWord Reading Readiness, Fast ForWord Language, and Reading Level 1.
Programs for Intermediate Students
Struggling readers work on underlying brain skills before working on literacy skills:
- From 30 to 60 minutes a day.
- Customized help for deficits in memory, attention, processing speed and sequencing.
- Programs: Fast ForWord Language, Fast ForWord Language to Reading, Reading Level 2 and Reading Level 3.
Programs for Secondary Students and Adults
Teens acquire the literacy skills needed to read and comprehend challenging materials:
Choose Fast ForWord Dyslexia Treatment Software this Summer
Registration is open now and closes on June 15, 2017. Don't miss the deadline.