Thank You for Using Neuroplan's Registration and Consent Form
Check your email for a message from Neuroplan. If it is not in your inbox, please check your junk folder.
To make sure that our messages always reach your inbox, please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts.
STEP 3 Print and save your registration and consent form.
Before you book your first appointment, make sure you have used our Quick Cost Estimate and our Diagnostic Checklist.
YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
For Help with Language, Reading or Learning
If you are looking for help with language, reading or learning, we will give you access to the Diagnostic Online Reading Assessment. It may take us a few business days to process your referral. We will send you an email with a link and a password for the assessment. It is important to complete the assessment before booking your first appointment.
For Help with Speech, Articulation, Pronunciation or Stuttering
For other concerns, go ahead and book your screening consultation. This is included in our therapy packages. It is free if you decide not to purchase any services from Neuroplan.
Online Speech Language Therapy
We use the Zoom cloud meetings app for our online sessions. It works on computers, tablets and phones.
Our Online Sessions Differ from Traditional Sessions
Traditional Speech Language Therapy Sessions
- Not frequent enough
- Has to be done face to face at a specific place; people who live in remote locations may not have any access to a speech language pathologist
- Parents have to arrange childcare for siblings or stay in the waiting room with them
- Difficult for parents to observe the session if the clinic is not set up for this
- Difficult to get appointments in the evening
- Long sessions that are expensive
- It takes a lot of effort and planning to hold team meetings for goal setting and collaboration
Online Speech Language Therapy Sessions
- You create your own schedule
- Can be done from any location with an internet connection; people who need speech language therapy can get it
- Parents don't need to arrange childcare for siblings; other children can be nearby
- Easy for parents to observe the session; sessions can even be recorded and shared with others
- Easy to get appointments in the evening
- Short sessions that are affordable
- It is effortless for busy team members who live in different locations to collaborate online